Wednesday, September 11, 2013

EXO



I used to be a kpop lover not until the year i'm preparing for SPM. I had stopped every activities related to kpop to concentrate into my studies. I thought that i will be leaving the kpop world forever because i did not manage to catch up with the pace of the kpop industry, so i did rather go with my english hits songs.

However, this EXO, managed to give me goosebumps while i listen to their Growl. Those excitement and enthusiasm which i used to have while listening to kpop songs came back to my heart and this song had imprinted in my mind so so so badly. I had been repeating this song for like more than 20 times in a day. The song had a catchy beat, which captured lots of non-kpop fans to continue listening to it.

Moreover, their good looking features had captured my heart. I'm more interested in Tao, his charisma attracted me in the EXO pre-debut teaser. I got to know that he is a Chinese from China, he knew martial arts too, which made him more attractive.





Don't he look sexyyyyyyy?!?!?!? *SCREAMS*




No comments: